Deadline

Today its project 4 deadline so it's time to set all our work in the table for assessment next Monday.

I decided that my table presentation should have a botanical/marine life /naturalist look.
I must say I love the whole vibe of the space like this. Maybe it´s like a visit to the natural history museum? I don't know. Whatever it is, I like the vibe very much.
Some of my samples were displayed as jewellery prototypes. There´s  a lot of potential in it.


I also manage to frame all my illustrations and lino/tile prints and they look so professional. I´m really happy with it.
Unfortunately my plant pot vessels were still in the kiln by the time I set the table, so only be displayed next Monday during the assessment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2015 Andreia Rodrigues